Sunday, 24 February 2013

I haven't dissapeared.

Though for a while there it may have seemed like it. I have no decent excuse for why I haven't been blogging so much off late. I suppose that I just haven't had anything to blog about. Either that, or way too much.

So far, February has been quite interesting. Many events in Delhi-NCR, some of which I managed to go to (like Surajkund Crafts Mela, The Annual Delhi International Book Fair etc), and some of them I had to miss (Comic Con). Went away from Delhi for a wedding (not mine, for the last time, NOT MINE). I have begun drinking coffee again.

And most of all, February has brought on a lot of introspection, a lot of getting over denials, a lot of not attacking the ostrich. I am as clueless as ever about how life goes, but at least I am a tinsy bit hopeful now.
             

5 comments:

Ajay Kontham said...

Sounds like an eventful February, you had. May be you could tell us about your experiences at those nice places.

So, there's still Hope. Thats' a good sign right? I don't seem to find that either. :(

Anyways, Take Care and Keep Writing. :)

Anya said...

hello! Sure.. in fact, that was the plan, to write about these events.

Also, about the hope bit. Don't worry, it took me over three years to find it so I am sure it's gonna come around for you as well.

Cheers and thanks for reading and commenting!

Ajay Kontham said...

Looking forward to it. :)

I hope so to. Thanks.

Cheers. :D

Anya said...

I already wrote. :)

Ajay Kontham said...

Yeah! Just Figured.
I'm on it. :D