Monday, 23 April 2012

Things to Read

So yeah, anyways, reading list. I’ve been buying so many books over this semester, not having the time or the energy to read them mainly because I anyways have SO much to read as it is. Of the wonderful stuff that I’ve bought, I’ve already managed to read a few, forgoing my sleep for the cause (think: Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, One Thousand and One Nights, Maximum Ride graphic novel vol. 3 & 4, Ancient Gift Shop vol. 1 & 2, The Witches). But I still have so much to go!!!

Here’s the list:
  1. Reading Lolita in Tehran
  2. Flowers in the Attic
  3. Mirror Mirror
  4. The Namesake
  5. Dating Da Vinci
  6. Beauty
  7. A Pale View of Hills
  8. Life Is Beautiful (screenplay)
  9. Granta -- Young Spanish Writers
  10. Jamaica Inn 
  11. My Cousin Rachel
  12. Sweet Desserts
  13. Losing It
  14. Susanna's Seven Husbands

No comments: